[Snort-users] Block Torrent on VMWare all VMS or one by one??

Dorian ROSSE dorianbrice at hotmail.fr
Mon May 27 12:22:22 EDT 2019

Hello,

I know this help for torrent :

https://lukevarner.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/groupfinallabmanual.pdf

I hope It will be helpfull,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10

________________________________
De : Snort-users <snort-users-bounces at lists.snort.org> de la part de AHMN Group via Snort-users <snort-users at lists.snort.org>
Envoyé : Monday, May 27, 2019 5:59:20 AM
À : snort-users at lists.snort.org
Objet : [Snort-users] Block Torrent on VMWare all VMS or one by one??

Hi and thanks for helping me, I just want to block all torrents traffic in my dedicated server, server based on VMWare ESXi and I have 17 VMs, I want to block Torrent traffic for them, I don't know how can I do it, I tried to block with pfSense, but can't config it well, now after searches find the Snort, now tell me how can block Torrents traffic??