[Snort-users] [Snort-sigs] Do Snort will be patch laster Intel Failure ?

Dorian ROSSE dorianbrice at hotmail.fr
Sun May 19 10:15:32 EDT 2019

Which this CVE I want can’t be hack wich

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10

De : Joel Esler (jesler)<mailto:jesler at cisco.com>
Envoyé le :dimanche 19 mai 2019 16:13
À : Dorian ROSSE<mailto:dorianbrice at hotmail.fr>
Cc : snort-users at lists.snort.org<mailto:snort-users at lists.snort.org>; snort-devel at lists.snort.org<mailto:snort-devel at lists.snort.org>; snort-sigs at lists.snort.org<mailto:snort-sigs at lists.snort.org>
Objet :Re: [Snort-sigs] Do Snort will be patch laster Intel Failure ?

Are you asking if we intend to produce coverage for attempts to exploit these vulnerabilities?
Sent from my  iPhone

On May 18, 2019, at 03:54, Dorian ROSSE via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs at lists.snort.org<mailto:snort-sigs at lists.snort.org>> wrote:
Hello everybody,

The CVE for the laster Failure hack CPU Intel are the followings :

CVE-2018-12126—Microarchitectural Store Buffer Data Sampling (MSBDS), also known as Fallout attack<https://mdsattacks.com/files/fallout.pdf>.
·         CVE-2018-12130—Microarchitectural Fill Buffer Data Sampling (MFBDS), also known as Zombieload<https://zombieloadattack.com/>, or RIDL (Rogue In-Flight Data Load).
·         CVE-2018-12127—Microarchitectural Load Port Data Sampling (MLPDS), also part of RIDL class of attacks<https://mdsattacks.com/files/ridl.pdf>.
·         CVE-2019-11091—Microarchitectural Data Sampling Uncacheable Memory (MDSUM), also part of RIDL class of attacks.

Do Snort will be patch the laster Intel Failure hack ?

Thank you in advance to answer by Yes or No,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10