[Snort-users] Remove my email address

Tino Graubner tino.graubner at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:51:07 EDT 2019

Hello,

I agree, unsubscribing needs to be easier, or atleast work. I tried
unsubscribing and never got an email, also didn’t get unsubscribed. IMO you
should also provide a list for updates, security issues etc. I’m not
interested in everyones support request, I’d just like to be informed of
updates and issues. Please remove me from the list as I cannot do it myself.

pe 17.5.2019 klo 23.36 Robert White via Snort-users <