[Snort-users] List of Snort IP Address Ranges

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Sun Mar 10 00:55:03 EST 2019

Look up AWS S3 IP address space. It’s quite large but not a product of snort. Kept track of where ? Idk but allowing 443 outbound to those you come across may be a little intimidating to keep up with for maintenance sake.

pass out any port 443 to any from <a source ip controller> keep-state

Then if required audit the logins and connections from that system.

Best of luck.

--
 J. Hellenthal
The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.