[Snort-users] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Problem in snort

Alan R Barrow richard at richardabarrow.com
Mon Mar 4 13:44:08 EST 2019

Yes thank-you

From: Snort-users <snort-users-bounces at lists.snort.org> on behalf of "Al Lewis (allewi) via Snort-users" <snort-users at lists.snort.org>
Date: Monday, 4 March 2019 at 18:12
To: Lucero Guerrero Flores <lucero.guerrero at ipicyt.edu.mx>, "snort-users at lists.snort.org" <snort-users at lists.snort.org>
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Problem in snort

Are you running snort inline?

Albert Lewis

ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

Cisco Systems Inc.

Email: allewi at cisco.com

From: Snort-users <snort-users-bounces at lists.snort.org> on behalf of Lucero Guerrero Flores <lucero.guerrero at ipicyt.edu.mx>
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019 at 1:11 PM
To: "snort-users at lists.snort.org" <snort-users at lists.snort.org>
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [Snort-users] Problem in snort

Good afternoon. I have a question regarding Snort 2.9.12 installed on ubuntu server 18.04. I have installed Snort without any problem, but when I try to edit the rules with drop or block it seems that it is not taking them into account and only the one that is reflected is the one of "alert" since that one works without any problem. I hope you can solve my doubt. Thank you. regards

   TSU. Lucero Guerrero Flores

   Analista de seguridad informática

    Instituto Potosino de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica, A.C.

    Camino a la Presa San José 2055, Lomas 4a. secc.

   Ext.2716  Cel. (444)1206676

    www.cns-ipicyt.mx

_______________________________________________ Snort-users mailing list Snort-users at lists.snort.org Go to this URL to change user options or unsubscribe: https://lists.snort.org/mailman/listinfo/snort-users To unsubscribe, send an email to: snort-users-leave at lists.snort.org Please visit http://blog.snort.org to stay current on all the latest Snort news! Please follow these rules: https://snort.org/faq/what-is-the-mailing-list-etiquette