[Snort-users] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Problem in snort

Al Lewis (allewi) allewi at cisco.com
Mon Mar 4 13:12:34 EST 2019

Are you running snort inline?

Albert Lewis
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Cisco Systems Inc.
Email: allewi at cisco.com<mailto:allewi at cisco.com>

From: Snort-users <snort-users-bounces at lists.snort.org> on behalf of Lucero Guerrero Flores <lucero.guerrero at ipicyt.edu.mx>
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019 at 1:11 PM
To: "snort-users at lists.snort.org" <snort-users at lists.snort.org>
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [Snort-users] Problem in snort

Good afternoon. I have a question regarding Snort 2.9.12 installed on ubuntu server 18.04. I have installed Snort without any problem, but when I try to edit the rules with drop or block it seems that it is not taking them into account and only the one that is reflected is the one of "alert" since that one works without any problem. I hope you can solve my doubt. Thank you. regards

   TSU. Lucero Guerrero Flores
   Analista de seguridad informática

    Instituto Potosino de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica, A.C.

    Camino a la Presa San José 2055, Lomas 4a. secc.

   Ext.2716  Cel. (444)1206676

   [Resultado de imagen para imagen  de cns-ipicyt]

    www.cns-ipicyt.mx<http://www.cns-ipicyt.mx/>