[Snort-users] Time for a change

Dennis DeFoort ddefoort at it-now.ca
Wed Jan 23 21:25:54 EST 2019

Hi Mr. Roesch,

Yes, this is formal but at my age, I can honour that.  I'm sorry to see you
go. You and I have never met nor do we run in the same circles that said
for the last 20 years I have read what you and the other members of the
snort team have written and appreciated and acted on your dedication to the
"Cause".  I am currently developing a SNORT 3.0 course for Cisco and have
read the source code and fully appreciate what was done in the beginning
and what it has grown into. I cannot thank you and the entire team that
surrounded you enough as your successes led to my success in securing
networks the best way I knew how over the last 20 years.

Thank you.

Good luck on your next adventure

Cheers
Dennis