[Snort-users] querying www.snort.org/rule_docs/{REV}-{SID}

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Mon Jan 21 08:31:18 EST 2019

First, it’s not rev-Sid, it’s gid-sid.

Second, why do you feel you need to download all the documentation instead of link to it on our website?

We are going to be radically re structuring how the rule documentation is written in the coming weeks.  My team is working on completely re-doing how these are written, the contents, structure, etc. it would be in your best interest to always link to the most updated and live version as things will be changing.

Sent from my  iPhone