[Snort-users] Snort - Windows - Output Plugins

Gemma Elsbury Gemma at optima-systems.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 08:19:10 EST 2019

Hi,

I have set up Snort on Windows & it is running successfully.

I haven't however been able to find any documentation on setting up Output Plugins for Window. All the Snort documentation is based on a Linux set up.

Has anyone successfully set up Plugins on a Windows set up?

I would rather not redo the set up on Linux if possible.

Thanks

Kind regards
Gemma Elsbury
Network Engineer
+44 (0) 1293 562 700 | +44 (0) 7484140092
Gemma at optima-systems.co.uk | www.optima-systems.co.uk
Latest Blog: Electric cars – are we going back to the future?
This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender immediately by return e-mail then delete the e-mail and do not disclose
its contents to any person. We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail
and any attachments are virus free. Optima Systems Ltd reserves the right to monitor
all e-mail communications through its networks.
Our full privacy policy can be found here.

Optima Systems Ltd is registered in England and Wales No: 247 1123 / VAT No: 573 9032 29
Registered office: Optima House, Mill Court, Spindle Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1TT
If you have a moment, please review us on Google!