[Snort-users] HELP

Aristodemos Savva asavva at dynamicworks.eu
Wed Feb 20 05:02:45 EST 2019

Dear all,

I am trying to install OpenAPPID detectors package on Ubuntu 18.04 but Is not working. I tried to find the file but no luck.

Please help

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Aris Savva

[cid:image001.png at 01D38E19.4FD67E20]<http://www.dynamicworks.eu/>

[cid:image006.png at 01D3F4EB.23AB7F10]<http://www.syntellicore.com/>

[iaf-logo]

Certified with: ISO 9001 & ISO 27001

Headquarters (Nicosia)
1, Diogenous Street, Block A
5th floor
2404 Engomi
Nicosia
Cyprus

P.O. Box 25263
1308 Nicosia
Cyprus

Phone: +357 22 427900
Fax: +357 22 426010

Limassol Offices:
88, Agias Filaxeos,
Zavos City Center,
Office 402 (4th floor),
3025 Limassol,
Cyprus
Tel. : +357 25 252225

Email: asavva at dynamicworks.eu<mailto:asavva at dynamicworks.eu>

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain privileged information and are intended for named addressee(s) only. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. DW Dynamic Works LTD is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in the communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Although this email and any attachments have been checked for the presence of computer viruses, we believe, but do not warrant, that this email and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take full responsibility of checking for viruses. DW Dynamic Works LTD reserves the right to monitor all email communications.