[Snort-users] snort_dynamicpreprocessor

Carter Waxman (cwaxman) cwaxman at cisco.com
Wed Sep 12 09:37:03 EDT 2018

  1.  For static DAQ, use ./configure --with-daq-libraries=/usr/local/lib –with-daq-includes=/usr/local/include and adjust those paths accordingly, then run make clean and make. ldconfig is for dynamic libraries.

  1.  List the contents of the package / rpm and ensure that the paths in snort.conf match the dynamic paths. The config should be rewritten automatically if it’s our package or the packager used our spec file.

Thanks,
Carter