[Snort-users] Fucking stop emailing

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Sat Jun 30 15:20:05 EDT 2018

Administrivia ?

"administrivia
This option specifies whether Mailman will search posted messages for
admimistrivia, in other words, email commands which usually should be
posted to the -request address for the list. Setting this to Yes helps
prevent such things as unsubscribe messages getting erroneously posted to
the list.
If a message seems to contain administrivia, it is held for moderator
approval."

https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node14.html

--scott