[Snort-users] Fucking stop emailing

Nate Schmuecker netsecburner0x00 at icloud.com
Sat Jun 30 06:01:33 EDT 2018

What gets me the most... You can set your account for individual emails or a daily digest so your email isn’t going off 12,000 times a day. I sometimes wonder the current state of a users machine when they’re clueless to what a mailing list is. It blows my mind so many people are wondering around this planet this lost. “Throws an error unplug it and plug it back in. Annoyed by frequent emails from a user base emailing list. Cuss at everyone hoping the emails stop.”