[Snort-users] Ubuntu 18 and so rules error

Patrick Mullen (pamullen) pamullen at cisco.com
Mon Jun 18 15:25:13 EDT 2018

James, Y M, and anyone else experiencing this issue.

We've made a build change from feedback given to me by Russ, so please report back after our next release, which should be some time tomorrow, Tuesday, 19 June, and let me know if the issue has been resolved.  Unfortunately, I don't have the issue myself so I can't test it, but it should fix it.  :crosses fingers:  Thanks for your patience and assistance.

Thanks,

~Patrick