[Snort-users] can we setup acid with snort ++

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Mon Jun 11 09:22:42 EDT 2018

ACID is a dead project, and hasn't been supported since at least 2003.

BASE took up after ACID, but it is also no longer supported and does not support Snort 3.0

To my knowledge, there is no GUI that supports Snort 3.0's output.  We (Snort) are aware of this and are working on a solution.  More will be announced later.