[Snort-users] Out of Office

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Fri Jan 19 16:41:35 EST 2018

Your address has been blocked from the list until you tell me different. :)

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at cisco.com<mailto:jesler at cisco.com>

On Jan 19, 2018, at 4:15 PM, Jorge Gato <jgato at tbgpublic.com<mailto:jgato at tbgpublic.com>> wrote:

I will be out of the office from Monday January 15th to the 20th. Feel free to leave me an email, text, or voicemail and I will get back to you as soon as I return. If you need immediate assistance please contact our main number at 954-556-1300 or email networkers at tbgpublic.com<mailto:networkers at tbgpublic.com> and someone will be able to assist you with anything you may need.

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
This email contains confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Thank You.