[Snort-users] snort++ automaker error

Shobhan AyyadevaraSesha (sayyadev) sayyadev at cisco.com
Fri Sep 29 17:15:42 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I am running into following error when I try to compile snort3 based out of latest git.   Is anybody running into the same problem ?

configure.ac:34: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
            See the Autoconf documentation.
            configure.ac:35: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_SILENT_RULES
            configure.ac:99: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
            configure.ac:1022: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_ICONV

Thanks
Shobhan