[Snort-users] Continuing Pulledpork Problem

Marcin Dulak marcin.dulak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 03:13:54 EST 2017

This seems to a snort configuration problem discussed in the past
http://seclists.org/snort/2013/q1/864

This is not a pulledpork issue, and pulledpork issues need to be submitted
to https://github.com/shirkdog/pulledpork - ti's better to track the issues
where the code lives, but the author is reading snort-users too.

Cheers,

Marcin