No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

dline and us it to select sid but it still writes the pid file as barnyard2=
_<int>.pid so this will fail ???

Russell (the confused! -- so what is new:)

> Joel
>=20
> On Oct 20, 2010, at 11:40 PM, Russell Fulton wrote:
>=20
>> Hi Folks
>>=20
>> I am at the point where I need to have more than one snort instance runn=
ing on a given sensor so we can take advantage of multiple CPUs and thus I =
will be producing multiple unified2 files on a sensor.  Logically there is =
still just one sensor -- can barnyard2 merge input from more than one input=
 file?  I've googled and rtfm'ed and could not find anything that suggested=
 that this is possible.  I hope I missed something :)