No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

installations of Snort.  To configure Linux Snort to log to another
machine, you need to configure it within syslog-ng itself.

Drew Burchett
United Systems & Software
http://www.united-systems.com
Phone:  (270)527-3293
Fax:     (270)527-3132

Geronimo

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=3Dlnk&kid=3D120709&bid=3D263057&dat=3D1=
21642

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is =
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential =
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or dis=
tribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please cont=
act the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original messa=
ge.

--=20
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScan=
ner and is believed to be clean.