No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

installation-authoring solution that does it all. Learn more and
Snort-users list archive:
http://www.geocrawler.com/redir-sf.php3?list=3Dsnort-users

--__--__--

Message: 10
From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell at ...1095...>
To: "'Primero'" <primero at ...6264...>,
	<snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Multiple Snort sensor with MYSQL and ACID
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 15:46:01 -0400

In the database output module setting add sensor_name=3DSnort_External. You
can also check out the following link for all of the database settings:

http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_manual/node20.html

Here is an example:
output database: log, mysql, user=3Droot password=3Dtest dbname=3Ddb
host=3Dlocalhost sensor_name=3DSnort_External

Cheers,

Jeff=20=20