No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

working
with MySQL, if it asks

Then install the extra DB tables using the following command from the
contrib directory
(you will need to cd to contrib)
zcat snortdb-extra.gz |/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql -p snort
Enter password:
Now you need to check and make sure that the snort DB was created
correctly
/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql -p
>Enter password:
mysql> SHOW DATABASES;