No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

appears not.

I've been screwing aroung with this issue for about three hours now,
and I'm just about ready to cd /usr/local/barnyard-0.1.0. and rm -rf *
the whole f*cking thing.

specs:

snort 2.1.0 build 9
barnyard 0.1.0
mysql Ver 11.18 Distrib 3.23.58
uname -a Linux 2.4.20-24.9

I've tried the alleged solution at:

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/snort/2003-07/0312.html

also with No Joy(tm).

I've even gone so far as to download, configure, and make (but not
make install) mysql 3.23.58 from source, but there doesn't seem to be
anything even close to what barnyard is whining about, anywhere...

- John