No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

compliling on any form of UNIX as there's no library available for MS SQL
in UNIX.  If you do use ODBC, you then need the ODBC-to-ODBC bridge
software that adds another layer of complexity and dependency.  I just
spent the last month trying different databases only to come to the
conclusion that the best solution for integrating UNIX and Windows sensors
with a Windows-based server is MySQL as it's the only universal db with
good documentation and support in the Snort community.

> From: "Majwabu, Richard" <RMAJWABU at ...1612...>
> To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
> Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:11:27 -0500
> Subject: [Snort-users] compiling snort with --mssql option
>
> Does anyone know if you can compile snort with the mssql option like,
make --with-mssql, on redhat 9.0....?, if yes , how..?

Adam Peterson | Senior WAN Engineer | SPL WorldGroup |
adam_peterson at ...10608... | +1.415.357.4787

--=_alternative 007131FB88256DE4_=

> To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net<br>
> Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:11:27 -0500<br>
> Subject: [Snort-users] compiling snort with --mssql option<br>
Adam Peterson | Senior WAN Engineer | SPL WorldGroup | adam_peterson at ...10608... | +1.415.357.4787</font>
--=_alternative 007131FB88256DE4_=--