No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

hosts on the same subnet) have scanned 150 hosts on our network, then
this would definitely warrant an abuse email.  Right now, each one of
these is created by hand, based on a cookie cutter form anyway.  When
you consider that we receive portscans at all hours of the day, and an
administrator is not necessarily available to fire off an email right at
night, it would be nice to provide an ISP with a timely notification so
that they can address the issue while the host is still active (in
theory).

Are you aware of a project like this?

-Matt

Snort-users list archive:
http://www.geocrawler.com/redir-sf.php3?list=3Dsnort-users

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (including any attachments) may=
 contain confidential and privileged information, and is for the sole use o=
f the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or di=
stribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, p=
lease notify the sender by replying to this e-mail message, permanently del=
eting the original message and destroying any hard copies of the original m=
essage that may have been created.