No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

A: Being able to sniff on a switched network depends on what type of
   switch is being used.  If the switch can mirror traffic, then set
   the switch to mirror all traffic to the snort machine's port.

My question is that I have a Cisco WS-C2924-XL and I was wondering if anyone
has used snort and these switches successfully.

The only other way I have found is:

INET

ROUTER

 HUB --------- SNORT