No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

a novice though, I'm curious as to how simply upgrading Snort would affect
my Database tables and permissions?? Also, reading Michael Steele's
documentation on this (as well as how I configured it with 1.9.1), the
service should be running prior to even configuring MySql...

Thanks for any and all assistance...

--Brad