No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

What does that show?

- Christopher

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohammad Alimohammadi [mailto:mohammad at ...8960...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 2:03 PM
To: 'Michael Steele'; 'L. Christopher Luther'
Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Invalid Iterface with snort 2.0.0...

Dear All
Yes exactly I know that we can install the service once. And uses of -W
for a list of possible interfaces.

But the problem is that even I can not install the service for first
time...
I must say that I can get the traffic in display or any another output
methods. But the problems occur when I want to install service in
win2k...

I used the service before with Snort 1.9.1 but there I have one network
adapter not 2...

Warm Regards
Mohammad