No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

The x in -ix switch is the number of the interface to use.

See if you can get traffic to display on any of those interfaces listed
using the snort -W command.

-Michael
 mailto:michaels at ...155...
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company
 Website: http://www.silicondefense.com

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Mohammad
Alimohammadi
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 9:31 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Invalid Iterface with snort 2.0.0...

Dear All,
When I want to install snort as a service in win2k whit every this
commands:

snort /install /service -c e:/snort/etc/snort.conf -l e:/snort/log

snort /install /service -c e:/snort/etc/snort.conf -l e:/snort/log -i1

snort /install /service -c e:/snort/etc/snort.conf -l e:/snort/log -i2

I have got this error:
ERROR: Invalid interface '0'.Fatal Error, Quitting..

I have 2 network adapter an I am using snort 2.0.0 ...
Any suggestion???

Regards
Mohammad