No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

#mysql -u root -p"yourpwd" <enter>   (no space after the -p)

This will give you a mysql prompt:
mysql> use snort          (here I am selecting the snort DB)
mysql> show tables;     (this will spit out the table structure for the
snort DB)

Unfortunately, I need more information to help you out further.  You may
have problems originating from the install.  Its hard to tell.  Please let
me know if you need more help.

dm

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of rehanann
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 1:38 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] MY SQL, SNORT.

I install SNORT 1.9.1 ,in RH 8 preinstalled is MYSQL, APACHE, and PHP at
last I install ACID and with other components the problem is mysql could
not log any events  and i setup the machine very intensively with proper
documents so please give me quick idea about to solve the problem.

thanks.

Rehan Anwer.