No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

2002-09-03  Roman Danyliw <roman at ...438...>

       * src/output-plugin/spo_database.c

         - DB schema v106
         - Added the sensor.last_cid field to the schema so the
           database can store the last used cid for a given sensor.
           This field will ensure that a cid will never be reused.

           Upgrading from v105 -> v106 is as simple as:

           mysql> ALTER TABLE sensor ADD last_cid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL;
           mysql> UPDATE schema SET vseq=106;

            psql> ALTER TABLE sensor ADD last_cid INT8;
            psql> UPDATE schema SET vseq=106;

Addam