No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

Enter the name IPAutoconfigurationEnabled and press Enter

Double click the new value and set to 0. Click OK

Set EnableDHCP to 0 click ok

Close the registry editor

May need to reboot? If you do an IPCONFIG it should show an IP Address
of 0.0.0.0

If you do a Snort -v -ix (x is the number of the interface that you set
for promiscuous mode) you should see all kinds of traffic on that
interface.

Let us know how it works. Also try to uncheck the TCP/IP setting for
that card and see if that works. I'm not at my machine to check it out.
That would be easier but if I remember right, I had a problem doing it
that way.

Michael Steele | Support Technician
mailto:michaels at ...155...