No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:36:19 EST 2017

Q-4: Can I use WinPcap on a PPP connection?

A: We have tested WinPcap on PPP connections under Windows 95, Windows
98 and Windows ME. In Windows 95, due to a bug in NDIS, WinPcap
sometimes resets the PPP connection. In Windows 98/ME this bug appears
to be corrected, and WinPcap seems to work properly. Under Windows NT
and Windows 2000 there are problems with the binding process, that
prevents a protocol driver from working properly on the WAN adapter.