[Snort-users] Which so_rules to use

Charlie Dyer charlierwdyer at ...11827...
Wed May 24 17:08:23 EDT 2017

Yes I've compiled the src, my question is if you have two .so files with
the same name, one compiled from src and one precompiled, which should you
use?
As you say the precompiled one will have stuff in that the src doesn't, but
will the src .so files have stuff in the precompiled ones don't?