[Snort-users] Which so_rules to use

Charlie Dyer charlierwdyer at ...11827...
Wed May 24 15:06:12 EDT 2017

Thanks for your reply, I'll take a look at pulledpork.
Can you tell me if the .so files are actually the same and the size
difference is just down to compilation differences? Or do the precompiled
and src .so files essentially contain different 'stuff'?