[Snort-users] Snort Rules

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Mon May 22 09:34:57 EDT 2017

I have received this complaint from about 4 people from the last week.  All from pfsense users.

Nothing has changed on our side, and since all the complaints are from pfsense users, I’m starting to draw a correlation to where the problem may lie.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at ...589...<mailto:jesler at ...589...>