[Snort-users] Snort-installlation.

Brian brianhansen789 at ...11827...
Fri May 19 17:38:37 EDT 2017

Hallo everyone!
I am having trouble with my snort-installation.
It cant be succesfully, because of the need for "wincap 4.1.1
But i have wincap on my pc, and a littel screen-window tells me the same.
I have tried to overrite the existing wincap on my pc, but still no
progress.
Can someone give me a hint to succesfully my snort-installation.

Last question....
As i understand the "snort-universe" - i need to install (using my
"oinkcode") som of the packaede like "Daemonlogger", "OfficeCat" or/and
some "Rules" to get the Snort-install. working corektly
- Am i wright or lost.... :0) ???

Best regards
Brian Hansen, Denmark