[Snort-users] Ticket Received - Snort-users Digest, Vol 132, Issue 10

Ivan Bites de Castro suporte.ti at ...17858...
Wed May 10 22:52:51 EDT 2017

 Dear Snort-users,  We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).  To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  https://ibdc.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/319  Thank you for your patience.  Sincerely, Ivan Bites de Castro Support Team