[Snort-users] Welcome to the "Snort-users" mailing list

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Tue Jun 13 13:57:47 EDT 2017

Also,

Since Sourceforge removed the ability to see the members list, I had no way of seeing, not only emails that had been disabled or suspended, but also emails that were disabled for bouncing.

So, you may be receiving some spam right now from those types of accounts (for instance, the support account that was subscribed, and the fax.com<http://fax.com> account).

Both of these accounts have been removed, and I am sure there will be more to come.  As I said, please have patience.  Sourceforge really screwed us up with this nonsense, and it will sort itself out here shortly.

--
Sent from my iPhone