[Snort-users] Welcome to the "Snort-users" mailing list

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Tue Jun 13 13:43:00 EDT 2017

There is no “random” to it at all.  Everyone I migrated from the old list to the new list was on the new list.

Now, there have been people that have written in and are wondering how they got on the list.  I did a direct report of the user list from the sourceforge server.  Now, if you signed up a LONG time ago and somehow have disabled your subscription, or your subscription became disabled because of bounces, then that is a possibility.

But since Sourceforge does not allow me to see the members list anymore, I can’t remove those users.  So I had to go a round-about way to export the list, but I assure you, it was a direct export of the user list from each of the four lists.

But as I check the user list export, yes, your email is right there in the list.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at cisco.com<mailto:jesler at cisco.com>