[Snort-users] Ticket Received - Snort-users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

Ivan Bites de Castro suporte.ti at ibdc.adv.br
Tue Jun 13 12:03:40 EDT 2017

 Dear Snort-users,  We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).  To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  https://ibdc.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/891  Thank you for your patience.  Sincerely, Ivan Bites de Castro Support Team