[Snort-users] Problem With Dynamic Library

Jim Campbell jim at w4bqp.net
Tue Jun 13 09:44:27 EDT 2017

Noah,

Thanks for the answer. It turns out that I was attempting to do a
quick-and-dirty upgrade and that seldom turns out well. I started over
and am in the process of upgrading "by the book."

Thanks for the book. I am somewhat proficient with Linux but don't use
it enough to be really proficient. Your "book" (step-by-step
instructions) make a world of difference for me.

Many thanks,

Jim