[Snort-users] Snort Error

Paraskevas Lampadas parislampadas at ...11827...
Tue Jan 17 16:37:22 EST 2017

I have snort-barnyard2-snorby up and running for a few days at a Raspberry
Pi 3. Everything is fine except that i get alerts coming from my internal
network as attacks, which are false alarms. On /etc/snort/snort.conf i have
set the EXTERNAL NET as any.

I tried to make as !$HOME NET, but then the snort fails to load at startup.
If i change it back to any everything works fine.

How else can i avoid receiving alerts from my internal network?

Thanks.