[Snort-users] Question regarding Barnyard2

Bob Baller bobballer at ...15978...
Sun Jan 15 14:02:48 EST 2017

Thanks for the response.  Looking in Synaptic, I see the following
installed:

.         Libmysqlclient-dev

.         libmysqlclient20

Both of them are at version 5.7.16-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

So here is possibly a dumb question:  Is it possible for something to be
installed and not show up in Synaptic?