[Snort-users] Ask : preprocessor perfmonitor

Bryan Keith bryan.keith at ...17717...
Sun Jan 1 19:57:31 EST 2017

pktcnt - Adjusts the number of packets to process before checking for the
time sample. This boosts performance, since checking the time sample
reduces Snort's performance. By default, this is 10000.

http://manual-snort-org.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/node17.html