[Snort-users] incremental download of snort rules

James Lay jlay at ...13475...
Sat Feb 25 16:32:22 EST 2017

That and separating out the distros....maybe pulledpork can send the
distro it uses, and then only download those so rules..no need to
download all of them if I'm only going to use one.
James