[Snort-users] changing HOME_NET variable without reloading completely

Jack Pepper pepperjack at ...14319...
Wed Feb 22 19:44:51 EST 2017

one option would be to load HOME_NET on the command line with the " -S "
option and not specify it in the config.  Although that is still a reload,
your config file doesn't change.