[Snort-users] When will be multiple consecutive sessions be captured when tag is being used with sessions?

Maxim hittlle at ...7427...
Fri Feb 17 04:52:09 EST 2017

Hi all,
I noticed the following lines in file tag.c of snort 2.9.9.0 source repository,

| // TBD when tags leverage sessions, tag nodes can be freed at end // of session. then we can configure this to allow multiple // (consecutive) sessions to be captured.
static const unsigned s_max_sessions = 1;

Does that mean currently snort can handle only 1 session and capture corresponding packets at a time? Many thanks.