[Snort-users] Unsubscribe replies - Why

Al Lewis (allewi) allewi at ...589...
Sat Feb 11 20:24:36 EST 2017

Yes.. I agree with wkitty 100% .

This is a forum for CONSTRUCTIVE sharing of information. Maybe there are people who genuinely missed the unsubscribe link.

But either way calling someone an “idiot” because they asked to be unsubscribed is totally uncalled for.

So yes.. it is “REALLY" necessary to reply to all with questions like that. If you don’t like them… “filter them”.

Albert Lewis
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
Email: allewi at ...589...